Thinking about :–
- Putting lots of space between big things makes them easier to read, lightens the cognitive load etc.
- It can even convey confidence in what one is saying
- But sometimes you’re building an interface with a lot of information
- Where the aim is to enable the reader to scan/interpret/use this information as efficiently as possible
- So putting lots of well-spaced, big things on the screen is counter-productive
- And conveys arrogance(?)/lack of understanding
- And annoys the user
- Even though the the look of the page may be noisy/dense/cluttered?
- (Looking at versus using again?)
Add a comment
No comments yet 🦉.