Skip to content
This day’s portion

Ragged right English alignment

| Comments

Did you know. — Belgians (and presumably denizens of other nations) refer to ragged right (i.e. left aligned) text as “English alignment” :-)

Leon Paternoster

Leon Paternoster


Previous note

Next note


Add a comment

Required fields marked * I won’t publish or share your email address. Privacy statement.

Comments are moderated and won’t appear straight away. Subscribe to the comments feed to see when new comments are published.

No comments yet 🦉.